Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thursday, 7-16-09 day 30

Add another tally to the “slept horribly last night” list. Once again, I’m up before the rest of the team. I set up the kettle for making coffee, dried the chairs, and put out our usual breakfast things. I went to my hiding place in the rocks to listen to music and pray. I enjoyed another sunrise, too. The team had a pretty relaxed morning. We didn’t leave for the crusade until 4, so we had plenty of time to go over our teachings again. I spent more time with Judith today, having tea with her.
The crusade ended up being great! There were a lot of shy people there, and our sound system was having problems, but a lot of people gave their lives to God today! I am truly am elated over this! The team went to the office again today. They were doing their business stuff, so I went outside and played with the 4 year old neighbor girl, Purity. Running around with Purity hurt my ankle again, but I think the way I re-twisted it actually healed it! It feels better now. We’ll see tomorrow if I’m right or not. We went to the Coffee Garden again today. It was busy so Jan and I sat at a different table from the rest of the team. While they were being all serious, Jan and I were taking silly pictures with ourselves and the menu! Afterward we went to the internet café, and I got to chat with my mom for a while! My family is so awesome!
Oh, and today is Titus’ 40th birthday! Congrats my friend!

No comments: